Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year Resolution

Finally brought the kids (my godchildren) out today for a movie: Alvin & the Chipmunks 2.

The show was pretty nice.
This time we chose the nearer seats..indeed..should have bought these seats for yesterday instead..could be better..
Anyway..the kids and I enjoyed the show..esp the music..cool...
This time the chipmunks has gfs which looks like them..hahaha..interesting...and they sing like them as well..from one look..u can see who is meant for who...

After movie..we went to get my god daughter a dress for her belated Christmas presents..as I have already bought the boys' presents for them..but yet to pass to them..will pass to them tomorrow..

Their parents came to fetch us from Century square and then we went for supper...
Tho this Christmas my pocket bleed alot..but well...still worth..
Thank God for His providence..but I must learn to cut down on such expenditure..

My new year resolutions...all starts with 's'
Save: Start to save up..
Strive: Strive to do better in work, study and all areas..
Spend: Spend more time with God in devotion...and spend more time with parents..
Stop: Stop grumbling..Stop sinning...Stop spending on others and myself soo much..
Smart: Learn to work and study Smart...
Store: Store for rainy days
Strength: Strengthen, improve on the areas which I am weak at...in work, study, character...etc..
Stable: Pray that the Lord will continue to bless me with stable job/income and persistency in work and study..
Steady: Pray that I can find a steady relationship..and life time partner..

Last but not least..Submit: To submit everything into the Lord's hand..trusting Him that all will be done according to His will and for my goodness..

What is ur New Year Resolution?

No comments: