Sunday, January 10, 2010

Treasure your love one while you can...

Recently my siblings and I started to plan for a family trip to China...

As dad's health isn't very good...we wanted to give him a good memory....and visit his hometown before he is no longer that mobile anymore....

Even tho I had no more leave...but for the sake of my family..
and I do not want to live with any regret for not doing this bit for my dad and family...
I told bosses that I need to take leave for this trip....
As usual...bosses were very understanding...
They said I should go...
Again told me no need to take unpaid leave...no unpaid leave for me...
I can owed them the leaves as usual....
haha..this is somehow good and bad......
because it means there is no way...I can return these leaves until after I graduate...
Why so?

Imagine..my annual leave per year if its 14days....
I have at least 2-4 exam per semester...and each year 3 semester...meaning...I need to take at least 5 to 7 days of leave for each exam...thus in average I need about 21 days of leave...deducting 14 days...I would owed my bosses about 6-7 days leaves...

I calculated how much leaves I needed this year including this family trip...basically..I need 20days of leave for this leave...
I guess...in order to return these leaves which I owed..I probably couldn't take any leave after I graduate so that I can pay back all these 'otan' leaves...hee...
haha...so...I am somehow tied to this company..hahaha...bosses want to tied me down to this company....

But well..why worry...cuz I love my bosses and this company very much.
My bosses are very nice, appreciative..encouraging and caring people....they are very open to suggestions and often gives me good advise....
I am so blessed to be given this job...
:)

So don't worry to step out into a new environment and give it a shot...
you never know..you might find a good job like mine....hee...
Thank you Lord for everything...
I know deep in my heart...I couldn't have done it with our Lord Jesus Christ...my provider...
I know and thank God for each deal I closed..amazingly...
Its really God's grace and blessed...tho I really put in alot of effort as well...
Thank you Father in Heaven!!!

No comments: