Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lunch with two old friend...


Left my previous job for about a year plus....

settling down really well in my present job.....

blessed with lots of goodness...


Met up with two friends whom I knew in my previous job...

two nice gentlemen...

As I had an appointment downtown near my previous workplace..

I arranged an lunch appointment with one of these gentleman...a huge, gentle and caring brother in christ....very humble guy as well..as was his buddy..


We went to Ma Maison for lunch..a really nice place which oversee the view of Singapore river..

Just as we had our lunch...his buddy...which is the other nice gentleman..came to join us..

He gave me a treat...

They were really happy to see how God blessed me even more after I left my previous job...

They are faithful servant of God...never forget to remind me to keep serving God...

His buddy who was also a photographer...took this nice picture for me..as I was explaining the lastest technology which I am currently selling..(one of my product) ...Thermal camera...

I am blessed to be handling the sales for Flir Thermal Camera..which is the world leading brand for thermal camera in the aspect of building and industrial application...


I showed them and explained to them how this device work...and they were amazed....

Frankly speaking...I never knew this could be a path for me to take..but I just stepped out in faith..trusting that where the Lord leads is the best for me..and indeed it really is...

I am currently the Marketing and Sales Executive in a Vision Technology Company..we are the official distributor for the world leading brands in advance technology...isn't this cool?


As I did not come from engineering background...it is really tough for me to learn...but because I love to learn and explore new knowledge..with that..this is how I advance in my life currently...and of cuz...once again..blessed with lots of supports from bosses and the principles themselves in many aspect..esp the technical aspect...


Remembered I once shared...

Faith means..stepping out your first step with courage..even if you could not see the path ahead..believe that the Lord will hold your hand..and keep your feet from falling....

Indeed this requires..great faith and courage...

Try...rely on God and taste His goodness....


Like a song lyrics say...even if my whole body is filled with mouth...I could never have enough praising God...for His goodness never ends.......No words could ever express..how good our Lord Jesus Christ is...like I said to my penpal recently....I wish he could experience the Lord in his life..truly I wish.....that all of you...could taste the goodness...of our Lord...Amen!!!!


Jesus loves you...

p.s. I will never finish praising Lord till the day I met Him in heaven again....

No comments: