Sunday, January 24, 2010

My wish...


Hee...what comes to your mind when you see this pic?
Probably thinking WOW...Angie received flowers? Nah...I am not sooo lucky...
I was browsing through one of my Hong Kong friend's picture in facebook...

What captured my eyes..were not just the cats and the dogs..

but bouquets and bouquets of flowers she received on her birthday last year...

She is such a blessed (lucky) girl!

Among of the flowers she received...I like this bouquet most...aren't they beautiful???


There has always been a secret wish of mine..which I will share with you here today..

Remembering in the past while both my best friend and I were working together...she used to often received bouquets of flowers....in our workplace....(which I really envies very much!)..


Sad to say..never in my life...if I can ever recall...that any of my ex-bf ever sent any flowers to me at my workplace....How I wish I can ever received a surprise bouquet in my workplace from my perhaps future bf..(if ever there is going to be..one)...hee...(turning my head..left and right...NO ONE..haha..at the moment...)...hmm..its going to be soo romantic....isn't it...hee..


Anyway..well...this is just a simple dream of mine..which perhaps..might never come true.. :))
hee...just a little grumble..hope u dun mind...I am a woman after all...

No comments: