Saturday, December 19, 2009

Old Pics

Few days ago I was chatting with an old classmate over facebook about the past...
Thereafter lots of memories flash back...
I couldn't recall how I looked then..during my secondary schools..only remembre I look really old fashion and not attractive at all...

When was the last time you flipped thru your old album?

Thus I took out my huge old album with all my pic collections back then...
Looking at them...I couldn't stop laughing at the way I looked back then...
Especially my hair style..my eyebrow...and dressing...
Oh dear...looks totally 'unglam'...I think thats what Joyce my bestfriend will say..I guess its worst then that...

hee..thank God for the improvements I made over the years...I must say..self confidence plays a very important part...
I used to be one who has low self esteem...which I believe all my buddies esp Joyce knows that...

As years goes by...God built up my self confidence bit by bit....
To an extend when I told someone in the past that I am not a self confidence person and had low self esteem..he couldn't believe it..

I guess men change...be it for the better or for the worst..
and of cuz I wish its for the better..for everyone..

I recall during one event when my church posted some of our old pics as we travel back thru the memory lane...I feel so embarassed as that pic which I took..had a triangular permed hairstyle...hahaha..I really feel like burying my head in the soil like an ostrich..heee...

Anyway..its good to see ourselves improving thru the years isn't it?
Looking at those pics...
I had a question: Those guys who court after me...back then..when I looked the way I was back then...Did they had stamps stick on their eyes (its a Hokkien/dialect expression-saying someone couldn't see properly and made the wrong decision esp in chosing your sponse or partners)..hee..

My sister had a different value..she said...those could be true love..as true love doesn't depends on looks...
I guess thats right...
Like now..I look better (even tho I improved in all areas)..but (looking around me...hmm...no one...) All I can find are those who only wanted sex or go for looks..which is totally disappointing and not what I want or seek for..

So guys, if you are not into true relationship and looking for only sexual excitment..I am not your cup of tea..don't waste your time and mine..

Okie..thats all for now..
As christmas is approaching...are you done with your christmas shopping?
Me? 1/2 done i supposed..
There is gift exchange in YF this evening..bringing my classmate with me too..
Pray that she will get to experience the true meaning of christmas..

CheerS:)
Blessed Christmas everyone!

No comments: