Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cont' from previous post..

I guess we will be getting our keys to our new place in a few months time..

I have so much things in me which I wanted to share with you here..esp each sunday during the service after listening to the sermon..

But each time after reaching home...I will be too tired to write my blog..and then..forgot what I really wanted to share with you..

I must saying..I am thankful to be a christian..and in a good church which emphasize strongly in the truth (words of God). Praise the Lord for that Amen!

Just a quick updates of what has been going on in my life..
1) Busy with work- oversea VIPs visiting..I have to assist them during their visit...on top of my regular job scope..

2) School work...2nd year is no joke..needs lots of time and commitments..
each week other than having classes during the nite..we have to meet up in our own group to prepare for our presentation for every lesson..

3) Exams..(stressful...), every 3-4 months is one semester and at the end of each semester is Exams...

4) Family..Its sad to realise and see the changes in my Dad as he aged..
My heart hurts..each time I see him getting weaker and weaker...
Each time I recall how strong my dad used to be...
and now..how weak he looks or walks...
not long ago like many elderly..fell broke few ribs..and fell again..off the escalator..My heart bleeds..so sad to see him..suddenly grew old...hate to admit that my dad suddenly grew old..It reminds me that one day..all of us will grow old..and become weak and somehow helpless...
Dad has stopped working..we wanted him to rest and had more detail examination from Doc as he doesn't seems to be in good shape right now..

5) 2 funerals within 8 days...
Melissa's mum passed away during my exam...I couldn't attend the wake service but managed to attend her funeral svc tho..
Then Valissa's dad passed away..I didn't managed to attend as I was way to exhausted after exam..

Each time attending funeral..reminds me how short and unpredictable life is..
One day I will be laying there in peace..back to my heavenly Father..
During Melissa's mum's funeral svc, I had a chance to talk to my pastor's daughter..
Telling her..one day..if I lay there...I think I will be the happiest person..I will be comforted...and joyful that I have accomplished the mission God has given me on earth. Each time I talked about my preparation for my death/funeral..people around gives me a weird and sad look..But I told them..what is death? Death is not fearful if you know for sure where you are going...

The lyrics of a Hymn which always reminds me..if today I leave...will I meet my Lord with empty handed, not a single soul I bring???? (Have you bring anyone to Christ? Did you share your faith openly? Are you proud to be a christian? Have you ever tell anyone about Jesus/God's love for men that Jesus came to die for you and me on the cross so that by believing in Him we will be saved..we will receive eternal life and goes to heaven one day to be with our Lord?).
Do not miss any chance of sharing about your faith my christian friends..For its our mission on earth to share about the truth & God's sacrifical love, sharing with their the key to salvation.

May this Christmas be a true Christmas to you!
I will share one of my favour song with you in my next post..
I wish if you are here...I can sing for you..otherwise..if you know this song..do sing with me with the lyrics provided.

Blessed Christmas to you!
Jesus Loves You!!!

No comments: