Saturday, January 31, 2009

A wonderful week of Chinese New Year Break

WOW...Time flies...my one week break for Chinese New Year is coming to an end.
Recalling...

1st day of CNY: Pay respect to grandpa, visited Mum's family and then Dad's family-My grandma.

2nd day of CNY: Spent time with little princess, my elder brother's daughter in the morning, then came home rest, blogging, and then visited Jason's house for YF Chinese New Year gathering. Had a great time!

3rd day of CNY: Went Sentosa 'sun tan with Joyce my best friend at the beach, had beer and our favourite Trapizza by the beach...WOW..I love this relax feeling...
Then went visitation at Gilbert my buddy's house with Lihwa. Its been years since I visited his place. And finally got to see and play with his son and chatted with his wife whom we haven't met for at least 2 years since they married.

4th day of CNY: Went Tree Top hiking with a friend. We started at MacRichie Reservoir. The distance to the entrance of the TreeTop Walk is approximately 4.5 km (1.5 - 2 hour walk) from the MacRitchie Reservoir Park and 2.5 km (45 mins - 1 hr walk) from the carpark at Venus Drive. Therefore, a round trip including the TreeTop Walk is about 7 to 10 km (3-5 hours depending on your walking pace).



On our way, we saw Squirrels, monkeys, big lizard and many artistic trees. I love the feel in this place. I was telling my friend that I like this place. Its so simple and peaceful. Its really hard to imagine what is outside this peaceful place. This simple and peaceful place is actually surrounded by the complex world..stepping out of these bushes, you will seem to enter from the simplicity into the complexity...
Thus I enjoy every moment of this hike, even tho it takes us hours to finish off the entire hiking...but we are happy.
I should really take some time to enjoy this type of peace more often. It really refreshes the soul.

But of cuz this is not a good place for woman to come alone, I must say. :)

Yesterday i.e. 5th day of CNY: Brought my 2 godsons out for lunch at MacDonalds.
Then the elder one return to school for his basketball activities, while the younger one went to watch the movie "Wedding Game" with me. There after, I head for my classes at unicampus.

That's about it.
I am soooooooo looking forward to the party at Joyce's place tonite. I can get to meet all my bala (clubbing) kakis there tonite. Its been a long time since we last meet. I sooooooooo missed them :)

See you, gotta get ready for class and dress up for tonite...looking pretty..hee..
Cheers :) Hope you have a happy holiday too!

If not, wishing you a happy weekend!
See you around sometime ;)

No comments: