Friday, January 2, 2009

A healthier way to relax


Wanted to go for a drink today since its weekend...
however God has better plan for me instead..

Since I couldn't managed to get any Kaki to go for a drink...I ended up..giving myself a good Japanese food treat at the Japan Village..at Tampines Swimming Pool..

After the wonderful meal...
I went to explore a place which my sister told me about..
Its call ECOPARADISE...
A really good place to relax...
And so I stepped into ECOPARADISE also at the Tampines Swimming Pool...
The lady was very nice...
brought me around and introduce to me how this Antioxidant Therapy works..

Since they are having promotion for First Time Customers: 3 Sessions for only S$39 (each session about 40mins) why not?
So I grab this chance and tried my first session.

The entire environment is Antioxidant..
Basically you changed into their robe and pants..
go into this special room...something similar to sauna..
but not dry like sauna..
you lay down on the towel on top of the heated tiles...
relax your entire body....
Lay flat on your back...resting your head on a Japanese 'wooden pillow'
Just relax yourself and let your body sweat naturally...

The entire experience is great!
After 40mins...I feel so light and comfortable...
not sticky like sauna..
I was given water to drink of cuz..
Then I went to have a shower there using their specially made shower fluid..
I feel so fresh, healthy and relax after that..

I love this experience..Its wonderful!!!
This is indeed a wonderful way to relax..and a healthier way indeed...
I feel so good even till now..
Wow!!!

I think I will make it a point to go at least once a week...
hee :)
You must try it out too!!!

Will bring my mum there probably next sunday to let her try out..
Its good for health...

Check out their website..tho the website didn't really indicate much details.
http://www.ecoparadise.com.my/products/touban1.html

No comments: