Saturday, January 10, 2009

Different Chapter of Life

Life is like a story book...Separated in many different chapters...
Viewing my life..reading my blog..is as if reading a story book.

In previous chapters of this story book...there seems to be a climax..
and very Emo...

I guess it must be pretty exciting for many readers..esp at the struggling stage in chapters..
as they started to follow up closely reading each pages...giving their encouragements and shared their words of wisdom.

There are often major heros in storybooks and chapters...
Some is very prominent...some..in silence...
There are no doubts that we are blessed with lots of heros in our life, also what we known as angels given by God in our life.
They have certain impact in our life and brightens up our life ingredients.

However, sometimes heros has to be left at the previous chapter as their roles ended...
They might appear again perhaps in the later chapters in this book of mine..called Dance with Sketches.

Its not hard to notice that this chapter of my life has gone into happiness...and peace...
You probably won't get to see too many climax in this chapter...
But you probably can taste the little sweetness that comes from this chapter.

Frankly speaking...
As an author to this book or should I say sub-author becuz eventually God is the actual writter in our life..
I enjoy this chapter of my life right now...
and hope it will stay for long...
My story had too many climax.....and its exhausting to the soul after a long time, tho it might seems interesting to read..

No doubt each climax..is a stage of major growth.....
but there are times...when one would like to spend some time enjoying the peacefulness and the tender sweetness in life....
esp when the economic is going downwards....

The market is not doing well....
The more I am grateful that I am still able to enjoy a peaceful and happy life right now.
Blessed am I....
Thank You Lord for everything!

I like to take this chance to thanks all my readers for your past support and ask that you stay with me till the end of this book!

Cheers to all,
Angeline

No comments: