Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Morning...

Woken up by an early sms around 8am in the morning...
Trying very hard to read the msg with my eyes hardly opened....

Its a sweet msg sent by my buddies in Auz...
Still can't figure out its from my godson's mum- Sandra or my godson's dad- Peter cuz it was sent by Peter's hp.

btw before I forgot "Hey Peter, Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry to miss your birthday yesterday! Wishing you a blessed birthday and year ahead ok! God bless you and your family!"

Okie back to where I was, Peter and Sandra bought me 3 bottles of honey from Auz. So sweeet of them. The honey is really effective for sore throat etc....
Thank you dear! Will call XXX to arrange to collect from him okie. :)

I am really blessed with so many people who love and care for me!!!
God is goood all the time.......(you know the song????)

Remember that Sandra grumble that I didn't read her blog which I told her I din during Christmas..but frankly speaking...Angie has been too busy....but trying hard to give time to every buddy and love ones of hers okie...

Finally got some time and read thru Sandra's blog today....
I love reading Sandra's blog..
Its simple yet very close to the heart.
Very real...
Tho its about what happen in her everyday life...but reading it is as if I was there with her...
It brings back memories that we have when I visited them and spent some time with them in Auz...that was few years back.
I wish I can visit them in near future...Now is quite hard...having all my leave spent on my exams...each semester will take up about 7 days of my leave...and each year 3 semester...
at the end...I will ended up owing my bosses leaves....

They didn't want me to take unpaid leaves....they enjoy me taking advance annual leave...and so that they are keep me for as long as possible...hee..
But my lady boss was very generous...she offset those leaves I owed them last year.
And when her hubby 'grumble'...she laughed and say...you scare Angeline won't owed you leaves next year meh??? Hee....
Then he replied "I looooove people to 'O-dan' me leaves....hahaha"

I like my two bosses...even tho there are some tension at certain time at work (which is very normal)...but they are very understanding, supportive and fun bosses to have.
Haha..now my office has a vacancy for shipping clerk..if you are interested can drop me a mail but do so asap okie...cuz I am temporarly helping out some of the roles so as to lighten my senior's job scope..
hee...that's also why I am feeling so tired....

But thanks to my new found favourite...
The anti-oxidant therapy....
It helps me feel better, healthier and fresher after sweating it out during each therapy...
removing those unwanting toxic in my body and improve my blood circulation.

Those who knows me..knows that my hands and feet's blood circulation is no good..

Oops! Its time to get ready for my OIS class today..
Ciao....

Oh...and have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!

No comments: