Saturday, January 3, 2009

Love over Friendship

What will you chose?
Love Vs Friendship?

What will you chose if you have a choice of Love or Friendship?
Will you give up Friendship for Love or will you chose Friendship over Love?

I guess this is really a very tough question and decision for all.

Today, I am really sad and puzzled after receiving an sms from one of my most charming angel, bidding goodbye as his love require his 'full commitment' I guess...
Didn't feel good to lose friend just like that..tho we both treasure our friendship very much. But I guess that is his choice..in this case...Love over friendship.

There is no right and wrong to this decision...just feel sad to lose a friend who has been there when I need him, even tho it was for a short period of time.
Thanks my pal..you know who you are. Ur friendship and accompany has been a good one..will keep you in my memory lane too..

I sms him straight after his sms...wishing him all the best for his Love...told him not to worry about me..cuz Angeline is now a happy girl already...
I guess, this angel's mission is over too...

CHOICE...LIFE IS FULL OF CHOICES....
JUST REMEMBER...
CHOICES COMES WITH RESPONSIBILITY...
AND RESULTS...

To all my friends....
Thanks for being in my life..and ever been in my life...
I treasure each of you dearly...and will always do..
Even if misunderstanding arise...
Time will tells..
True friendship can withstand all test...
True friendship will last thru test...
True friendship will be tested thru time too..
True friends stay true no matter where they are..who they are...even if one do not keep in contact anymore...

Its better to keep a friend in memory lane than to give up a friend...
Cheers to Friendship..

No comments: