Friday, January 23, 2009

Extra Graces and Blessings

Tho dead tired...working...studying....(crazy busy week at work..tho market is down..but my sales leads seems to increase...this can only say is the extra blessings from God..And crazy week for studying too...normal 2 classes per week..became 5 classes this week...I really wanna collapse already...)

Thank God finally my Chinese New Year one week break has begun...
Even tho there are 2 classes tomorrow...
again..pardon me for complaining....its crazy!!!!
And I had to rush to have reunion dinner with my grandma and my family and relative.
Only my mum is preparing all the food..
I really hate it...
my poor mum had to do everything by herself.
If I got no class I sure will help her..
But tomo class is very important...last tutorial...focuzing on exam.

Thank God for extra blessings and grace esp during this point of time..
Jesus say "My grace is sufficient for you."
Indeed it is. Praise the Lord! Amen!

Today, my wish came true..I recieved the design project which I wanted very much and will be an added value to my design profile. Praise the Lord!
The meeting went well. This not only is an important design project and it will be ongoing...isn't this great?

Again praise the Lord!
Pray that God will give me wonderful inspiration to do great design for them :)

No comments: