Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Unique Week....

Having busy for past 3 days...running btw my office and Marina Mandarin Executive Centre..
attending to our VIP from Germany, assisting him in official matters...is fun but exhausting...

Finally this 3 days ended...and ended really well...
Frank, our Germany VIP gave me and my bosses a treat tonite...
and I recommend the place to them...

All thanks to Helen, my wonderful church sister, Producer in CNA..who recommended this marvelous place to us.
We all fell in love with this place.
Its called One Rochester.


Its a huge huge beautiful, romantic....(dunno how else can I describe this place....)
house at Rochester Park...
It the best dinning experience I had ever had...We just can't stop praising this place when we were there.
Its like you have entered into another world...
A totally relax world that you don't feel like going back into reality anymore...



The food was great...the service was great....The entire dinning experience was great!
We had our dinner at the garden area..which is so classy yet cozy.....its a WOW WOW WOW..

Here in the pic...you can see its beautiful...but you can never tell how fantastic this place is...till you experience it yourself...
I must say....THANK U HELEN again..hee...

I wanna go again...But of cuz this type of place I can't affort to go too regularly...just the dinner for 4, costed S$400 +++ , and of cuz thanks to Frank for his generous treat!!!

Tonite is wonderful! I love this job of mine..hahaha....

p.s. I will want to have my birthday there this year....if I can...but of cuz...I won't be able to affort giving treats there..unless I am a rich rich woman...which I probably wouldn't mind..giving my best friend and buddy a treat there if I am really rich..hee...

Or who knows...I will hold my wedding there...if I happen to meet a rich Mr. Right..hahaha.. :P

Thank you Lord for everything!
Love,
Angeline

No comments: