Friday, January 16, 2009

What to do for CNY?

Today recieved a good news that we will be resting for the entire week for Chinese New Year.

But what should I do with such a long break?
Worst is....I still have classes on that thursday and friday...
really spoil one's mood...cuz that means I can go for a short trip over the long weekend becuz of that crazy time table unless I skip my two classes...which hm...might consider if necessary..
cuz I won't be able to have any holiday for any travelling since all my leave will be spend on exams..
haiz...thats really bad eh...for studying....
Oh God...pray that I can quickly graduate and finished this kind of life....
starting to feel tired....
haiz...

God give me perserverance...
Feeling really tired and not well for these few days....
thot still keeping my smile and laughter as usual...
I am not at all unhappy...
just feeling really tired..that's all...

Or perhaps I need something sweet to spiece up my life a little... ;-)
know what I mean right..???
hee...

Nite everyone..

No comments: