Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sweet Sweet Christmas...

This year I had a sweet sweet Christmas....
Wonderful Christmas...filled with sweet sweet fragrance...

There is something which I often like but since its too costly..It really takes me lots of time to consider if I should spend that much money on it...
Know what is that?

Its perfume.

Few months ago..all my perfume ran out...
and so..after much consideration..I bought myself a perfume which is not over costly..but smells..great..its Note-Celine Dion.
I love its sweet, fruity, yet not too sweet or strong smell..
I love the refreshing smell to start my day ahead...

This Christmas the first surprise present which I got is this very nice perfume from Victoria's Secret-Pure Seductions, its indeed very nice and seductive smell..hee..
And my colleague give me a small rolled up perfume which I left in my office in case I need to meet client on the last min basic.
And then I got another bottle of perfume from Infinte Paris- Deep River for women..also smells very nice...

Before that I still have a small bottle of perfume for my birthday from another classmate from Bodyshop-Aqua Lily.

Wow...I love it...I love to smell great!!!
Thanks for all your presents friends...making my days ahead..smell sooooo nice and sweet...
And thanks to May and David for the Spa Playground Romance set (Body lotion, Body Scrub and Bath Salt.)

I think I am becoming more and more woman..hee... :)

No comments: