Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A year of many 1st

One more day to 2009...
As I start counting down to bid goodbye to 2008 and welcoming 2009..
I start to review my 2008...

Its not hard to find that this is a year which I had my many 1st..

1st time studying in University..

1st time working in a Niche High Technology Market

1st time outstation for work.

1st time travelling to Beijing.

1st time Staying in a hotel alone.

1st time having a laptop which I can bring home for work.

1st time since a long time..to gain many encouragement and recognition for my hardwork and effort for work.

1st time since a long time...to gain appreciation for my effort and commitment in my work and my contribution to the company.

1st time since a long time...to give my sincere wishes to the man I love for his engagement, praying for his happiness each time I think of him. Each time it hurts, each time I pray harder for his happiness. I believe he will have endless blessing because I keep praying for him and his happiness every now and then when I am reminded of him. Hee..

There is a saying..if you can't have the happiness with him, then letting him go, wishing him happiness is another form of happiness and expression of love.

Wish that God sees my sincere heart and grant me a man who will truly love me and who deserve my love for him. A God-fearing man and one who will truly love me. If not, I will rather enjoy my happy singlehood now..enjoy all my freedom, esp to achieve all I want and do whatever I want.

My belief: Its better to be a happy single than to marry a wrong man or woman.

HAPPY 2009 everyone!!!!

No comments: