Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas!!!

After I return home on Christmas eve after my last minute shopping with my colleague, I reached home and started to do Christmas wrapping with my youngest brother for all the tiny Christmas present we bought for our Church Youth and students.

We had fun doing all the tiny wrapping...joking and laughing as we did the Christmas wrapping.. Finally we finished off at about 2.30am all the wrapping as well as for the wrapping for our family members.

Time to sleep.

There after we woke up about 8plus 9am and got ready to go to Zion Presbyterian Church- our Main Church ( we normally known as Mother Church as we have one Mother Church/HQ and ten chapels in Singapore and Malaysia.)

Met my mum at Zion Pres itself and went to the service together.
To my surprise, this year the church is filled with people..till an extend that no there many left standing for mins and hours. More than thousand over people attended this years combine service (of our chapels and Mother-church itself).

Perhaps this is the first time the Christmas service is held on 25th itself.
Thereafter we proceed to a Chinese restaurant where we had reserved 106 tables for thousands of us to have Christmas lunch together.

I rushed off to meet Daphne my colleague at Kbox for Karaoke at Downtown East in a cab. We had great time enjoying the singing session. Then we went to a nice place with nice sofa to have our dinner.

At about 7pm I rushed home again.
Meeting my siblings and Mum to go to my elder brother's place to have our christmas gift exchange and spend our time with little Princess Ting Ting.

We played with Tingting and had fun.
Tingting opens up her many presents..and got many frogs for her presents..haha..as now she is enjoying the Frog song -gu gua gu gua xiao qing hua.My youngest brother and I bought her cute little white rabbit and many finger puppets and a hand puppet.

Then we did our gifts exchanged.
We slept about 11plus that night I think.

A wonderful Christmas indeed. :)

No comments: