Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Once lost is the present gain

This Christmas season is a unique Christmas for me.
Filled with surprises everyday!

I started to realised the logic behind all this.
If there is no sadness in the beginning, there probably will not be such great joy.
If there isn't lost in the beginning, there probably will not be gain.

This Christmas season, I received many surprises..
presents from people who I did not expect.
This filled me with great joy.
Esp when these presents are from people whom I once treasure and still treasure and thot I had lost.

Thus becuz of the sense of lost and sadness I used to suffer from..
The greater my present joy is.

I am thankful for everything in my life right now.
Thank YOu God for everything!

Most of all, Thank U for the birth of Jesus so as to become our saviour to save us from our sins.
Jesus is the best present for the world.

I sincerely pray that all my love ones will one day know the true meaning of Christmas as they celebrate Christmas, may they accept this wonderful present from God as well.

Blessed Christmas everyone!

No comments: