Sunday, December 7, 2008

2nd Day in Beijing

2nd Day in Beijing was a busy day as this is 1st day of Conference.
The morning sun welcomes me as it shines into my room.

I didn't sleep the whole nite, as usual not used to being alone in foreign place. I think tonight will probably be better.

I took a quick breakfast at the cafe downstair and then dash for a cab to the Hotel where the conference is held.

The conference was good. Thereafter we had a wonderful lunch buffet at the 6-stars hotel itself.
I got to know lots of people from all over the world Japan, England, France, Indonesia, Korea, China, Hong Kong etc.
And we exchange our views and knowledge. They were very humble and taught me many things.

After lunch, we went into difference conference room to attend different seminars on different products and exchange our views and feedbacks.

There after, I had an early break about 4pm and I went back to my hotel to work on quotations and emails to my office in Singapore.

At about 6plus I rushed back to that Conference Hotel to have group dinner with our business partners again. We were brought to a Chinese Restuarant called the Hidden City.
The dinner was great. We get to know each other better in all aspects.
I even got myself a Korean 'father' during this dinner, hee..as he joked about wanting to introduce his son to me, cuz he is so surprise a beautiful lady like me is still single..hahaha..
He even asked the English man to introduces guys to me. They are so funny.
I told them, I am not into relationship now :) thot its really nice of them.

One of the English guy sitting beside me was very nice. We were chatting the whole evening..but only till the very end of our conversation, did I realise he is actually the 'Big Boss' of our Business partner who organise this Business Conference, Oops..!!!
Hee..

This seems to be an interesting and fruitful day for me. :)

No comments: