Friday, December 19, 2008

Blessings Blessings Blessings

Thankful to the Lord for all the good happenings in my life.

I used to think that good things doesn't happen for long in my life.
However, this thought has change recently.
Esp since I started my new job.

Good things started to happen in my life, one after another.
I started to believe in rainbows nowadays.
All sadness was gone after the rain has stop and when the rainbow appears smiling at me.

I am blessed with wonderful family, good friends, good colleague and bosses.

Each time when I started to frown, this frown doesn't last long, because just before I realise I was frowning, God gave me surprises in my life again. Time after time, blessings seems to knock at my door, delivering smiles on my face again.

I am blessed indeed.
I am thankful to God for good understanding bosses who acknowledge efforts and rewards according.

Without the past bad experience in work, I probably wouldn't appreciate and treasure what was given to me now.

God gave me another surprise last nite. Tears almost rush out of my eyes but was quickly holded back by me.
Finally the day has come...a long silence wait tho..

I received an advance Christmas present from one of my friend in my previous study group. I was very touched when she came over during the break and passed me a sweet looking Christmas present, saying that it was for me. I nearly burst into tears.
Thank U for the present dear! And thank God for this day has come. Not for the present but rather for the thot from this friend. Its much precious than the present itself. Thanks! Appreciate it very much. This means a lot for me!

Now I start to believe, endless good things and blessings are happening in my life. What other good things will come my way?
Will my Mr Right come along too?

Am I being too greedy? Or am I being faithful (having the faith in the Lord that God will bless His children.)

Thank U Father in Heaven. You have given the best and many great Christmas present to me, esp this year. Thank U Lord Jesus Christ!
Amen!

No comments: