Friday, November 28, 2008

A Busy and Thrilling week

This week has been a busy and thrilling week for me.

It started off with preparation and Account Exam itself...
There after I treated myself to a fabulous Japanese meal at Shin Kushiya at Vivo City.

To my surprise, this 'LADIES MEAL' not only looks good, the taste was heavenly.
You probably think that I exaggerated, but believe it or not, each bite touches my heart and even to the point that it brings tears to me. Why so?

I have never eaten anything that taste so 'sincere'. I can feel the sincerity in the food itself. Even tho there are so many different variety in this set, but each has its unique taste, not challenging each other but compliment each other so well. Its really hard to describe with my limit words of expression. All I could say is, "it's the best, I have ever tasted, and it touches right into my heart." Is that why there is a chinese character written on their namecard '心' which means heart?
Perhaps its the motto of this restaurant to serve with their heart. And indeed, they have done it. Well Done Shin Kushiya!


After this wonderful meal at Shin Kushiya,I went to have my hair hightlighted in a salon nearby. Just as I was having my hair highlighted, I was got by a surprise call from my colleague, informing me that my bosses decided to give me a welcome present back from my exam leave. And guess what is that?

Ha..Beijing Conference on coming Monday. They told my colleague to look for airticket and hotel room for me in Beijing. And worst of all, I will be going alone. Ha Ha Ha.
Being so new in this line, its really nervous for me to attend such a conference whereby all the distributor around the world will be gathering together for presentation and discussion. Thank God I managed to convince them to skip my part of presentation since I am only coming to 3 months old in this company and I have no engineering background.However, I am still involve in the discussion whereby I have to answer questions posted by people and ask questions and give suggestion and feedbacks as well.

On wed, I went back to work and started to looking for suitable hotels and airticket. And finally got it settled...tho there are many hipcups in between.

Thank God after work, I met up with Derrick my sweet and nice classmate and he brought me to a very nice, cozy and kind of romantic place for a drink. Its call 'The Wine Company' at Dempsey Hill. We love the ambience. You probably have heard or even been to that place. Its like a town out of the busy city. A very relax place. We ordered a bottle of nice white wine and talk thru the evening till about midnite. Really regreted, should have take Derrick's advise to go there during the weekend instead becuz time just seems so short there. Just as we being to relax and enjoy the evening, chatting..time seems to pass by so fast..and its time to go time becuz I have to work the next day. Well..anyway, we will go there on a weekend next time. Thanks Derrick for the nice recommendation. I really like that place alot. But next time, no more high heels and laptop..hee..cuz the road there is long and hard to walk.

And last nite, thursday, I brought both my colleagues to AI QING HAI to watch Michael and Weiyang's performance. Oh how I missed their performance.
They are still as good. But the only thing that change is that they no longer play 'loud' happening music like before. Due to many constraint there, they can only play and sing those sentimental kind of songs..abit sad.
However, at least Weiyang and Michael did the Blue Suede Shoe for me...plus a few numbers for me. The audience were caught by surprise to hear how Weiyang sung Blue Suede Shoe and obviously they were very impressed by it and this brought lots of applause from them.. hee:) who knows better than an old friend and an old fan of Michael and Weiyang's band..hee..

We had a great time last nite.

Well..as for today, I was busying doing last min preparation for the BeiJing Conference Trip and trying to finish off some work before I am outstation. Hee..however even if I am outstation..my bosses didn't forget to give me homeworks..that is quotations to do even when I am in Beijing..hahaha..Well..economy is bad...must work harder..hee.. :P

Alright..that's just how busy and thrilling my week is..
Tomo got to go and get for myself a nice formal winter coat to wear for the conference in Beijing..(I only found this out today)..sigh...
Then come back pack my luggage and then go over to my brother's place and spend the nite with my family and our little princess, esp since I have to miss her 1st birthday (party) this sunday, as I will be in BeiJing by there..

:) This is my first business trip..I am all excited and nervous about it..
Pls keep me in prayer that everything will go on fine.
Thanks :)

Hope you have a wonderful and fun weekend!
Cheers:)

oh btw, I will be in BeiJing from 30 Nov (this sunday) till 3 Dec (Wed) nite.
So, I won't be able to pick up call. You can sms me tho if needed :)
And sad to say, I will be missing my precious niece Ting ting's 1st birthday and also my 1st Marketing class on monday, as the new term starts this coming Monday.

No comments: