Friday, November 21, 2008

People come People go

Two years passes just let that..
I was missing a close friend which I had in the past.
Time flies..wondering how he is doing..
Suddenly saw him added to my facebook..
Next thing..he is engaged.

(smile)Guys in my past often gives me surprises...
They come, they go, they got a new partner, engage/married or even have children.
Funny thing is..some even come back after divorce looking for 2nd chance.

Isn't this funny???
I guess this is life...
I found myself looking at the door of my life..
watching people going in and out of my life...busying with their life..
Time seems to fly by unnoticing..
(smile)
Oh I remember this friend say to me..If I really love a person, I should feel happy and congrate him finally finding his true love.
Here, CONGRATE TO U MY FRIEND. HAPPINESS ALWAYS. TIME IS SHORT. TREASURE EVERY MOMENT. BE HAPPY ALWAYS.

Angeline

No comments: