Monday, November 10, 2008

Exam Countdown...

As we started to count down to coming 2nd semester exam..the tension in the air gets stronger and stronger..

It seems like everyone is lifting their head as high as possible to breath thru this stressful period..

Each of us is like hamsters munching on our notes trying to store as much as possible..and 'vomit' out during our exams..
Tho it fills the stomach and the mouth but really exhausting when one has to munch non-stop.

I need more energy to stay awake and focuz munching...
which right now..this focuz period is very very short..even tho exam is exactly 2 weeks away...

Body seems to ache..lost of sleep..body needs the rest...cannot focuz anymore..but..the head just refuse to go to sleep...
I am feeling exhausted...
I started to take tonic..trying my best to stay in health.

Tried the Chicken essence chicken which Joyce's sister taught me over Facebook..
taste pretty good..but I guess cannot eat during the nite..
first felt very tired, went to bed..only to realise..I can't sleep the whole nite..hee..

Today..I felt bore with the usual food at the usual coffeeshop near my workplace..went to a coffee shop in the industrial park nearby...
Happy to discover this herbal soup stall..
I ordered this Ginseng Herbal chicken soup and rice..Mmm..


looks good right...ya..well...not bad I should say...tho cannot say fantastic..
Ginseng is good for giving energy and keeping one in good health and awake..

And thanks to Sandra..
before she left..she asked her sister in law and brother in law to pass me this Korean Ginseng Tea, Korean chocolate and nice Korean 'thingy'.
Thanks dear..



I love Korea..esp Korea Series..hee..Crazy about Korea happy ending series..to be exact...hee

Thanks for the Ginseng Tea..this comes in time...
Forgot how to say in Korean 'thank u' anyway..hee

Thanks Joyce too, she bought me Korean chopsticks and spoon and ginseng tea as well..the other time she went..

Hey..talking about it..can someone kindly get me Korean metal chopsticks sets and spoon...My family member seems to be very keen in using my one and only precious korean chopstick and spoon...esp my dad...use that to mix his coffee...my heart so pain..but cannot scold him :(

I know should have told you earlier Sandra..but you guys were rushing here and there..din want to trouble you back then..
Thanks alot for your gift..

Ganbatte..
Most importantly...I need your prayer that I will do well, pass all my subjects and do well for this semester okie...God pls help me..

Thanks for your prayer and thanks God for listening..hahaha :P

“加油吧,大家!!!”

No comments: