Thursday, November 20, 2008

Econs Paper

This morning was my Econs Exam paper..
Didn't sleep well...or should I say...I din even sleep last nite..
I was way too tense...
There seems to be so much to study...even till the very end..
Am I giving myself too much pressure???
I guess I am.

I was so worried even tho Econs is the subject which I really like and confidence..
but flipping thru those disorganised notes in the textbook..its not hard to make one tense up. Our lecturer teaches with his own set of powerpoint which is more straightforward tho..

So even the graphs he drew might not be the same as what is shown in our text.
Thus even tho I started Revision way back from the beginning of the class...
There are still points that just too much to memorise..
Even tho I know I understand those points..I was worried that I couldn't recall in exam...thus giving myself too much pressure.

Today's Econ's paper was in the Exam Hall like last semester...its a last min change of venue.. And I was sitting the first one down the long and huge Exam Hall..But funny thing is..I was calm. God really answers my prayers...And thanks to all your prayers..too..

I managed to finished Section B the essays within my 'aim' time that is an hour. And I started my Section A MCQ at 11am and finished about 11.30am..I started to flipped thru my exam question papers and my answer sheet to check on every of my answers..Well everything seems ok, tho its a bit funny to draw only 4 graphs and explain on what is isoquant and isocost etc..But well..that's about all we are taught..what else can I write?
So don't care just leave it.

So at 12pm, we all handed up our papers. Everyone's face was lighten up..Everyone seems to be smiling, as if a huge Rock fell from our chest.

Now..its time to work on my Business Law paper. Someone say Business Law is easy..
Its common sense.. She is quite right...but provided you can memorise all those cases and principle and fight your case like a lawyer when you are given a scenario.
So Easy or not..I leave it to you.

As for me? I love Business law too. Its theory and understanding..Its better than Numbers..
hee..

Now???? Going to have my nap first..din sleep the whole nite..My brain is exhausted.
Then will start memorising all the principles in Business Law, Contract Law and Law of Tort. Good thing is I have also started my revision since a week ago...
Law is really too much to study man...cannot study last min..The brain will Burst!!!

Thanks..do keep me in prayer ok that I will pass my Business law as well and do well. Cheers:)

Oh and Happy Birthday Joyce and Cindy!!!
Sorry, way too busy to get u gals ur present...as u can see..poor Angie is still in the battle right now...

MUCK MUCK MUCK...here's your birthday kisses...Have a sweet and blessed birthday okie. Cheers:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dance shoes are one of the most important pieces of 'equipment' for your dancing. Without them, you wouldn't be able to perform your moves as gracefully and easily as you would like in front of an audience. Capezio has a large selection of dance shoes to complement almost any outfit you have chosen for your performance or practice.