Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can't wait for Exam to be over


Can't wait for Exam to be over..
I enjoy everything I am doing wait now..
But time seems to fly..
There just seems not enough time to do everything together..
Not enough time for me to rest, work, study, meet friends, be with family, dance/excerise...I really feel exhausted..
Each day after work..rushing home to study or rushing for class..
Going home checking emails for work...
Reading up on the lessons..

I seem to miss those time where I get to go watch movie by myself...
Going shopping alone..
Sitting by a cafe..watching the crowd...observing people and life...
Now..time just doesn't seem enough for me..

I thought upgrading myself is a good way to keep myself busy...
But it seems that it really too busy and exhausting..
Esp at this exam period..I just find that I don't have much time to rest...
Even tho coming home after exam today...I had a short nap..cuz I din sleep last nite.. but did I even actually sleep just now..
Feeling so so tired...
Woke up..catch a show or two to relax a bit...
Now...wanting to pick up my law books and notes to start my revision..
but just feel like sleeping...
If only I have one more day for me to rest and sit back study..if only there are two days in between for us to sit back and study so that we won't be so tense up..
If only I have enough leave to allow me to have long exam break..tho I am still checking my office email to make sure things are handled properly when I am not around..Really sorry to trouble my colleague to take over my job when I am away for my exam.

Time just doesn't seems to be enough..
Ask me if I feel like taking leave for holidays???
Of cuz I do..but all my leaves get burn up by my exams...And its not even enough for my exams and preparation..

Only thought studying part time can make my life more fulfilling and occupied..but never know it can be this tough...I am trying very hard like all my classmate..trying to pull thru each semester..each exams...its really exhausting...like the TUG OF WAR. How can people around me managed?
Or am I getting old to start studying again..trying to pick up what I left off ten over years ago...esp taking degree level...??? Wow..

Oh Father in Heaven, please give me strength, knowledge and wisdom to pull throught this 3 years smoothly..not to have hipcups in between..
Its really very tough to manage work and study at the same time..
very exhausting...

Now I wish to pick up dance class again nearby my place to exercise and keep fit and to relax myself..However, dancing is also a learning process...The foundation is also tough..and stressful...one really needs lots of passion in it..and CONFIDENCE.
I admire those dancers on the stage..how they dwell into their dance and expressions.
If only one day I could do that...I probably will enjoy dance like many people I know.

Well..so much of complains and grumble..Now..back to reality...hee..
back to revising my Business Law. Can't wait for it to be over.
I missed playing with TingTing my niece..
Can't wait to celebrate her 1st birthday next sunday!
She is such a sweetie :) Muck!
Cheers everyone!
Life is beautiful isn't it?

Its the little pebbles which makes the path looks even more beautiful and us to appreciate when we can finally walk on the smooth path...right?
Gambatte!

No comments: