Thursday, November 6, 2008

Process Vs End Result

Which is more important?
Are u a happy person?

Reflecting back, I discover that happiness comes from enjoying the process and not focuz just on the end result.

End Result many times does not justify our effort put in.
In another words, think about ur life.
Are u enjoying what u are doing right now?
Or r u worrying abt the result that u missed out the present moment?

Like in a relationship many worry if they will be happily ever after, that they missed out the happiest moment now, which is in their hand.

Since Future can only be planned and need to be planned but its unforeseen, why not we treasure and enjoy the present.

I have no regret abt the past, even tho things didn't turn out the way I wanted, be it for relationship or work, but I am happy because I did what I wanted, which in fact is the most important thing.

Being able to love someone, something and doing what you wanted is far more important than the returns you get, since returns is never in our hand.

It took me a long time to figure out this equation of happiness.

Happiness is doing what makes you happy and not whether or not you will get in return what you put in.
The return of you put in is the bonus in your life.

No comments: