Saturday, November 8, 2008

Late Realisation

Have you missed the chance of being with that person or treasure that person when he/she is with you? People often seem to miss the fact that even love may lapse.
In my life, I find it ridiculous that guys whom I loved but did not treasured me while I was with them came back to me years back thinking they might get back what they missed in their past.
Many of a time, it take them years just to realise and treasure what they have missed in the past.

I believe you might share this same feeling/experience..
at times when you are with them, they did not treasure you..
Many times you feel like giving them a knock/hit on their head, hoping to wake them up from their sleep and make them realise just how much you love him.

But often, its only when your heart is dead and you decided to let go..this person suddenly appear in your life again..
thinking that you will love him/her like before..
not knowing..our love for him/her has lapse, due to many reasons, such as disappointment, hurts, anger, new love and fear.

Its unlike that story of the prodigal son who after he squander all his money, went back to his dad and ask for forgiveness and his dad embrace him to welcome him back and even throw a celebration for his return.
This Father is just like our Father In Heaven, God. As God is Love.
God's love is unconditional. But human love, many times are with condition.

When I love someone or something, I will put in all my heart to make sure I do my best to make it work.
Similarly, if after all these effort, it doesn't work out the way I wanted..
I will be too exhausted to try anymore.
So, which is to say..esp in relationship...
No 2nd chance. The heart has been hurt too badly and already dead.

That is to say, in most case, I will not give 2nd chance once you have decided to let me go.

'Human love lapse'- I am exhausted..
I only want to focuz on my work and study right now..
Esp now..my exam is most imp.
Relationship is not in my mind at least for this 3 years of study..
unless this person can helps me in my study or work..hee..
very practical right?

:)

No comments: