Sunday, March 1, 2009

When the steps gets heavier..

Ever try dancing..yet feeling your body is so heavy, the steps got heavier and body doesn't really listen to what you want to do?

This happens to me long ago when I was having my dance class.
The entire body, hands and feet suddenly went out of control...
even the simple walking steps is possible to go wrong..that's why the two left feet came about...
This is actually due to we being too concious about what we are to do...refusing to let the body flow naturally as the music.

These few weeks...I am having these feeling over me again...
so much so as I wanted to control the situation to prevent things going out of hand...I became overloaded with stress...I started to lose my smile and talked less...only talk essentially to get things done.

Bosses and colleague felt that...and came asking me...
I guess its really sub-conciously I am 'over-loaded'...
I felt exhausted having to cope with lots of battle at work..not with bosses or colleague but..as the economy is no good..I faced many challenge and under-cut by competitors....
At the same time, I need to attend many classes a week...
time table for study is crazy...
instead of two lesson a week...
we have 3 or even 5 lesson aweek....
and I had to rush and complete the freelance newsletter design project which I started recently...
managed to come back from church last sunday..rush to finish the first round of design of 8 pages of newsletter design by 3.30am Monday morning..
slept for about 4hours...drag that exhausted body to work...then to Marina Mandarin hotel to assit our VIP with their interview...
then to class....till 10pm.....on monday...

The entire week...I am dead tired...I went to a few site to do demo..and of cuz again...faced lots of challenge from competitors...
Today woke up..check my work email...talk to my boss...started some work stuff...then rush off to facial...
then to Macdonald to study for about two hours...as exam is just 2-3 weeks ahead...and I have not really started studying...
There after I rush home...play with my niece...
Then went online to chat with my new friends I met...
got to know quite a number of charming guys...from all over the world in the facebook..

And finally...got some time to settle down to write my blog...

This coming week...hoping I can finish up all the amendment for the Newsletter by tomo..and no more changing..so that I can concentrate to revise my exam.
Thank God I passed my exam..Got an A for Accounting 2, a B for Business Law and a C for Business Econs.

Just have to relax, take one step at a time and let the body dance with the music...and I will reach that destination.
:)
Cheers everyone!

Oh and do keep me in prayer...
I need lots of prayer...Grace and blessing from the Lord:)
Thanks!
God bless:)

No comments: