Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One more paper to go..

This has been a very tiring week for me...
tho not working but studying for exam is more draining than anything...

Finally left one more paper to go..
Today's Marketing paper went pretty well.
Paper ended at 11am..I stepped out of exam hall about 10.45am..
had a little bite then rush for my 11.30am appointment with client..(yes I know its my exam week and I am on leave.)
This is my client so I have to follow up.
Did a presentation and introduction to my client with my bosses John and Allison with me..

Introducing Thermal camera (Sweden)and Industrial Endoscope (Japan) for building application to the client. This client recently gave us a huge order :) Shall work on special quotation for them next week when I am back to work..

Now..I just have to concentrate in my preparation for my last paper of this year (1st year last semester)- Production management.
I am too exhuasted today..not able to study at all.

Totally collapse when I reached my brother's place.
My brother's place? Yes, staying over my brother's place so that I can concentrate to study for exam..hee..and play with my niece at the same time, in case I quarrel with dad again..(cause he always turn on the tv so loud that I cannot study at home and will end up quarreling with him..and spoilt my mood.)

Experience tells..can't blame him actually..elderly have poor hearing..so to him its not loud..:)

Ok so much of update..next thing to look forward to is my birthday (event of the year)hee..
Each of my birthday is my happening period..often celebrate for one two weeks..hahaha.. :)

Cheers:)
talk to u guys again!
Take care,
love you always:)

No comments: