Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sandwich...

First of all, Praise the Lord and thank God the first exam for this term has gone smoothly...and the GSA show started too..
Should be able to at least pass my Econ for this term I guess..

But many unhappy things happen during the show..as we faced unnecessary competition for unwelcome party...
Feels very sad..and sandwiched...
This is very stressful...

However this is a great show ..managed to get lots of contact of potential clients...and lots of enquiry too...

God pls guide my path ahead!
Pray that the Lord will remove my stress from work..
help me to adjust myself to fix myself in the situation..
pray that things will turn well..

And pray that God will guide my exams for next week also that I can pass and possibly score good results.

Oh...I really seriously need a break...
I am stressed out..........................................

No comments: