Saturday, March 21, 2009

2nd round exam preparation

After a long exhausting week of exam and exhibition..
finally got to settle down to start revising for my OIS (Organisation Information System) exam on coming monday.

After a long break...I have totally forgot what OIS has taught..
took a long time to read thru and try to refresh what was taught..
Indeed its tough..
Esp when the exam consist of 2 compulsory questions..which means die die..must answer..

Pray that Lord will help me to be able to answer all the questions correctly and at least get a pass for this subject..
Pray that the Lord will help me to focuz and open my mind so that I will not have mental block and can easily understand and remember and apply on monday..

Pls keep me in your prayer..
Just pray to get over this soon..
I have 3 more exams on hand.

Mon: OIS exam (Organisation Information System)
Wed: Marketing
Fri: Foundation of Production Operation Management

Thanks again!
Wanna sleep now and wake up early to study before going to church and continue after church as well.

God bless:)
With God all is possible!
Ganbatte!!!

No comments: