Friday, February 20, 2009

Super Exhausted

I am feeling super exhausted........
Perhaps of the high tension yesterday before and during the presentation...
there after the presentation...I felt totally relax...
and started to feel tired....

The excitement didn't get away till I went for my class...
Perhaps really..I am over occupied by too many things going on at the same time...
no worries...they are all good things...
Such as increase of enquiries from the products which I handle....
coping with subjects which requires lots of concentration and reading up...(which is what I am still lacking of....), on going classes etc etc...

Oh God, pls let things run smoothly...and let time flies.....
Give me extra strength, knowledge, wisdom, good health, time and inspiration to get things done..and done well..to bring glory to YOUR Name!

Alright time to sleep tho its only 9plus...but I am very very exhausted...
still have revision to do tomorrow...and 2 classes tomorrow...and have to start working on the newsletter....die die must finish by this sunday!
No worries, God always helps me with that :)

God will never give us more that what we cannot handle.
Praise the Lord!

No comments: