Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines 2009

Yesterday was Valentines Day, a day for people to express their love to one another, esp for the couples.

Candlelite, romantic dinner, gifts, chocolate, roses...are hard to miss..
However, they are not really a must...
What most important is the love that must be present...

I used to make candy packets to give out to friends...but this year...
I give it a missed..

To me, my lovers are my family members and of cuz my good friends..

And since I have not found my life partner ..this day isn't about romance for me...

But God is good to me...even tho I have no lover, but..God sent me roses every year..

From who? hee...

From some sweet people around me ...of cuz...

This year...a nice classmate of mine gave me a stalk of rose yesterday before class...

Don't get me wrong..he actually gave to a few gals and one guy..hee..(I am just one of the blessed one who got the rose..cuz not everyone got it..hee.. "P)

God is good....

Not sure if its becuz this is the only rose I recieved for valentines, for the first time in my life, I found that hot/dark pink rose is really nice..esp if its given not by a lover..Red is for romance and passion..and this hot/dark pink rose..gives out a sense of sweetness in it.. :)

Our class started at 3.30pm and ended around 6.30pm...
Wanted to join my love ones (my brother family and my parents) to the zoo..
but becuz I have class yesterday..thus...I can't..

So, start after class..I rushed home to play with our little princess (my niece)...
she was so happy playing with my music box and earrings...tho she is only one years old..but she surely know what is 'mei mei' beauty...

I collected my new transition spec yesterday..just before I reached home..
WOW..it costed me a bomb...but well...just treat it as my valentines present for myself then..and make good use of it..

Wishing you a blessed and happy Valentines..

No comments: