Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time allocation + Grace + Blessing

Recently...my tasks seems to pile up all the way to my neck that I can hardly breath..

Didn't sleep well for a few days..

But a friend reminded me about what I shared with her regarding my secret of how I have been managing my time for work, study, family, friends and myself, esp I have exams every quarterly.

I told her that my secret is to concentrate to do one thing at a time.
When work, I only think of work. When study, I think only about study.
When play..I think only about playing...
Because like that bible say..there is time for every thing..
Since we cannot do anything or change anything by worrying abt what is undone..
why not just focus on what can be and must be done now.

But I seem to lose my focus recently..as I picked up an additional design project to do. The newsletter for one of the GRC.
Personally, I hate to be rush into anything...
But no choice..for this issue, I am basically given 2 weeks however to be exactly one week to finish the entire newsletter.I need to submit this by coming monday.
But no worries, I believe with God's grace and blessing, He will definitely give me inspiration to finish it on time.

These two days..I am focusing alot on my important presentation tomorrow to a huge group of people (my potential clients for my full time job). Pray that God will give me the knowledge, wisdom and confidence to do well for tomorrow's presentation.
I believe Lord will be with me and guide me along like He always does.
I have done my preparation and will let the rest in His hand.
I am thankful that God has blessed me alot in my new job, as a Sales person in a High technology company.

At the same time, I am busying preparing for the GSA show which falls on the first day of my coming exam (17th March). I am placed in charge of this show for my company. Lots of preparation work to be done.
But well...God will bring me thru..no worries :)

Coming Mon, Tue and Wed I will be busying again to assist and coordinate the 2nd interview for our Germany Business Partner.

Seems like my life is very fulfilling right? hee..yes you are right!

Finally got some time to settle down and browse thru, sorting out what is to be done and when it has to be done, esp to start my preparation for my exam.
After sorting out, allocating my time for my revision for my exam, a huge rock seems to fall off my chest.
Right now, I will just focus to rest and be well-prepared for tomorrow presentation.

Night everyone!
Sweet dreams:)

No comments: