Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome Baby Caleb!!!!

Baby Caleb was born last nite (3 Feb 2009)!!!
Praise the Lord for the smooth delivery without too much pain for Cat!

Helen, RF, Jimmy, Jimmy gf and me went to visit Cat, Jason and of cuz most importantly Baby Caleb at KK Hospital tonite.

Everyone took turn to carry Baby Caleb...Esp RF and Jimmy..they were really enjoying the feel of carrying Baby Caleb. Tho I wanted very much..but since I just recover from my unwell last nite..I think better not to go too near to the Baby who has low immune system...so I only watch from far and help to take picture.

Share with you guys esp from YF some pics we took tonite..
Welcome our 3rd YF (Youth Fellowship) Baby Caleb....!!!! Ya......!!!!

Don't blink your eyes okie...
Welcome...The Lim Family......











No comments: