Sunday, February 1, 2009

2009 CNY party






Yesterday was the last Chinese New Year celebration before I start working tomorrow, even tho Chinese New Year is not over yet..and who knows perhaps more party or celebration on its way...





Whatever it is...I must say, thanks to Joyce for this wonderful gathering at her place.
We had great fun as you can probably see in the pic.
Not only the food was great, but also the feel was great.






Its been a while we have gather together and have fun...
I guess, after this we would probably wait till my birthday in May to have such fun again :)





We had great fun and laughter and of cuz took lots of nice pics..thanks to Joyce, Lynn, Sharon and Sabrina for taking so many nice pics.
I guess I would probably start saving up and get one nice good digital camera myself before my birthday =)





Cheers:)
Wishing you guys a blessed and happy Chinese New Year to all!

No comments: