Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Season of love


As mentioned..this seems to be the season for love..

People around me seems to indulge in love..
I am happy for them...

Me? I am looking for love too!

Its been a long time not hearing any guy telling me "I love you."
well..unless if you take into account that unknown "I love you" sms rec'd weeks ago..hee

Yesterday I rec'd a sms from a guy friend of mine saying love me..
hee..funny thing is...just before he told me this, he told me he will be away for quite a while..not sure when we will meet again...
and he asked me to inform him if one day I were to get married.

I just feel that its kind of funny to receive sms like this.

Looking back my past relationships...it all seems like different seasons of a year..
They are just different seasons of happiness to me.
Now...I am looking towards a season of happiness that would last till the end of my journey.

I truly believe that God is gracious..He has reserved that someone special for me somewhere down the road..one who will truly loves me and treasure me much much more than all those ever in my past.

No comments: