Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy trekking!!!

This seems like a changing season..
Things around and people around me change...
Sometimes you seem to be caught by shock or surprises..

No matter what kind of path you are trekking on..
it really depends on your mentality and determination to pull you thru.
Some, chose to enjoy the beauty and the experience while trekking, even on the tough path.. Some chose to grumble and longing to reach the destination asap.
Each time in our life, we seem to find ourselves in either one of these.
sometimes, in the mist of grumbling and longing..one came to realisation that what can make their trekking experience more fruitful and enjoyable.

Whatever it may be, be strong, strive on!'
You will eventually reach the destination you desire or at least what God think is the Best for you!

Receiving part of my grades for my previous exam, as expected..didn't do well, had to take supplementary paper. Frankly speaking, tho I am a little sad but well, since I already kind of expected this result, its alright, because I am not comparing myself to anyone than myself. Each individual has their area of strength. It only means its not my area of strength. Supplementary paper means I have another chance to work hard on that weakness of mine to make it better.

This also means, Angeline will be even more busy from now on because I had 2-3 extra papers to work on for this coming exam.
Ganbatte!!! :)

No comments: