Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good bye to my curls

Finally..its a day to say goodbye to my curls..

I have been wanting to cut away my curls which was done in Shanghai many months ago with Joyce, my best friend.

As my hair grew longer, lack of time for proper maintance..
it grew dry and hard to managed.

I tried cutting away the curls a couple of times but wasn't successful.

Finally the day which I long waited has come...

I went to Wendy today, not only have I had my curls cut and I had my hair rebonded..
I am so so happy...
now my hair looks neat, smooth and straight...
I LIKE IT!!!

I have been telling Wendy that I missed my long hair and wanna grew it back..and finally I CAN!!!

Yipee Hooray!!!

Sorry din managed to take any pic to show u..hee..
U will see it when u meet me in real person lor..hahaha.. :P
Have a good rest!

Nite nite :)

Wish everyone a happy and blessed week ahead!
Cheers :)

No comments: