Sunday, September 21, 2008

Food therapy

How's ur day my friend?

Mine was Great!
However, there are times when I feel tired/exhausted and blue..
What will I do then?

Hee..my answer is simple...
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD...
Nice, delicious food with good ambience..
can chase all my blues away..

After a tiring day or if some unhappiness arise or trouble me..
I will find myself a nice restaurant or a nice place for food..
sit back, relax and enjoy some delicious food.

Last week during the exhibition, I found myself in this nice little restaurant/cafe..enjoying the ambience and nice sandwiches for lunch.

I like the feel of this place..as if I am having a short vacation to another country.


Yesterday after class, I found myself again in another restaurant called Waraku..pampering myself with nice food again..
I like the japanese soup base scallop and mushroom pasta. It taste very yummy!!!
You guy should try out some time :)

Hee...I call this Food Therapy..
Funny thing is...Even tho I love (yummy) food alot..
I dun easily put on weight..hee

Cheers,
Angeline

No comments: