Saturday, September 6, 2008

One long week

Tho this is my first week at work..
but bosses and myself felt that this week seems rather long..
we were dead exhausted..
working till near midnight yesterday, preparing for the coming up exhibitition.

Tho today is my off day or rest day..
but can't really rest...
went out to get stuff for the coming up exhibition usage.

Will work out the roster and survery form for the exhibition later today..
and tomorrow have to go back to office at 2pm to move the stuff to Suntec Conventional Hall for setting up.
Monday will have to do all the setting up job..and all the coordinating job for this exhibition.

Its very exhausting..
each end of the day....I will become a flat battery ..totally no more energy..
Didn't really imagine my first week could be like that..
but one thing I must say..
Tho its very exhausting..but i am very happy..
Bosses and senior is good.
My senior is a humble lady...
Good to be in this enviroment.
Pray that the entire GlobalTRONIC exhibtion will be a great success!
GlobalTRONIC exhibition starts from this coming Tue to Fri (10am-6pm) daily. Thurs ends at 4pm, then will be packing up time.

Each day is like attending two classes or having exams everyday...
one is my work...
the other will be my evening classes.

I had strange dream last nite again..
dreamt that the 2 African guys who are interested in me dead...I am so sad..and keep crying in my dream..
Then I dreamt that I patched back with my previous study group for my nite class..tho still not sure why should I face such treatment from them out of sudden..
But I really do not have extra energy to let this matter bothers me.
True friends can be tested by fire.
Time will tells..

Now I just need to focus on my study and my new job..
This is already making me exhausted..
If I have time, I will spend time to rest and be with people who truly love me, appreciates me and cares for me.
This is more meaningful.

In this world..nobody cannot be replaced.
Marriage change..relationship change...job change...friendship change....Everyone change for their own good and seek for what benefits them..
there are no right and wrong in that aspect.
We all change for our needs.
If things goes well..we give all the thanks giving to God..
If things change or did not turn out to be the way we wanted...
we must learn to accept it, knowing everything happens for a good reason.

Thus the secret to happiness is to identify..we are all made differently...accept our differences..if we click..we stay together..if not..just move on..
no point dwelling in what makes us feel uncomfortable.
That's what I am doing now.

There are much more important things which I need to concentrate in right now.
Others are just bonus.

Have a blessed weekend..
Cheers!

No comments: