Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy

Recently one of my classmate told me that I look happier now since I started my new job. I am blessed to have my present job.

Even tho its a totally new environment for me..I am trying my best to adjust and get myself familarise with my new job and products..my bosses are very understanding..
they kept telling me not to give myself too much pressure..just take one step at a time to learn slowly..they are nice to me.

I am enjoying my work right now..tho its quite exhausting at this initial stage..

Things got better in my class too..
I am happy that another classmate from my previous study group smiled at me yesterday.
I believe there is time for everything.
I learnt not to force things to happen. Just have faith and keep believing even tho things might not look that well at times..

Today, my bosses are very funny...
they laughed and said..me and their car 'crash'- Chinese superstitious saying..
cuz they said..they never have problem with their car..but since I start siting in their car..last week..for the 1st time, their car battery went flat..
and then yesterday..we went for lunch in their car..their car got clamped..hee..
I told them ya..maybe its time to change their car..
and they laughed and say ya..that means I can only sit my lady boss's new car which is on the way soon..

I respect my bosses very much..
they are very smart yet humble people..
I admire them very much..
Just pray that..things will continue to be that good all the way..or get even better..but of cuz..everyone has difference character..
they are ones with strong character too..

Well..this is a good start for me anyway..
Just pray that I will be a great helper to their business too..
May the Lord bless them. =)

No comments: