Thursday, September 4, 2008

First week of work

This is my first week of work...
I am dead tired...
Other than struggling with all those technical/engineering terms..
I have to cope with all the preparation work for the coming GLOBALTRONICS EXHIBITION at Suntec from next Tue to Fri.
At the same time, learning to handle client's enquiry on the products.

My bosses told me today that they feel as if I am worked with them for a long time..these 4 days seems like it has been a long time...
I agreed..
then they said probably becuz this entire week since the first day I came in, we started busy preparing for the exhibition..and I had to learn to cope with so many things at once.
I told them its okie.
Its fun but just very exhausting at this stage..esp have to struggle to understand all those alien technical terms..
But once I manage them, I will feel the sense of achievement..hee

Jiayou..Ganbatte..
God pls give me extra strength..

Do keep me in prayer..
Nite..

No comments: