Friday, September 12, 2008

2nd weeks of work

Finally GlobalTRONICS exhibition ended.
My 2nd week ended just like that too..

This week tho has been an exhausting week...but I learnt quite alot during this exhibition...
Each day seems like a new challeng to me..

There are lots more to learn..
I am like a 2 weeks old baby...exploring and learning about this new environment..
in the mist of learning...there are many falls..and probably get bruises here and there..but..so far..everything still went well...

This week..I met suppliers from Japan and Germany..
They were very humble...
And to my surprise...they were the bosses of the product which our company distribute.

Each time I looked at them, I admire them and looked forward to one day being able to be as confidence as they are right now. This is my goal right now..
Looking forward striving and telling myself that I am now at the infant stage...I must humble myself and learn everything from scratch..and one day I will be like these people...so confidence and comfortable with what they do.

Ganbatte!!!

Oh before I forgot... Thank God that this exhibition went well..and finally ended...
=)

No comments: