Friday, August 15, 2008

No Less than Zero


Yesterday was a day of Worry, Joy, Excitement and Sadness. As I feeling the sense of lost, words from my favourite author came to me...

What could be worst? Think of the Bright side.

Remember, every one of us is born empty handed. We all started off with nothing i.e. ZERO.

Since we are born with nothing what can we lost more than nothing.
There is no lost in life because we came empty handed. (Naked we came from mother’s womb, empty handed we leave this world).

The worst that might ever happen to us is but just going back to the starting point.
Thus, in life, there is no lost but GAIN.
What you have now, even a little penny, is the bonus of your life.

Thinking about this, YUP! I picked up my courage and smile again. Yes, since I got nothing to loose but all to gain, so cheer up. Look at what I already have and what God has already given me. I have so much so much in my life.

Thank you Lord!
Thanks for the wonderful words of reminder.

Life is a Bonus! Cheers!

Angeline

No comments: