Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chilling out..


Went for my long overdue facial yesterday since I am having my break.
The facial session was great.
After facial I was supposed to meet my bestfriend to chill out at Bala..My beautician volunteered to doll me up since one of her clients could not make it for her appointment..
I must say..she did a great job...

Just as I was all ready to go..I received a sms from my bestfriend saying that she wasn't feeling well so she couldn't make it..

I didn't wanted to waste my beautician's effort thus I rang up my very close buddy and ask if she wants to go to bala to chill out with me..
She laughed and say sure..she has this strong feeling that I am gonna ask her out to chill out together, that's why she is still in office...hahaha..

So..I took about an hour's bus ride to meet up with her..
We had a few good friends who joined us for the nite as well...
Its been a long time since we chilled out together...

Its good to have a few good buddies to chill out together...spending quality time together..

True friends are hard to find..I am blessed..

No comments: