Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another Strange Dream


Just as I forgot about the dream I had last nite, today in church, Pastor mentioned about Tsunami, which brought back memories of what my dream was about.

In my dream last nite, I found myself and my family in our new house.
What unique thing about this new house which we live in is that..the neighbours are really kind and helpful.

They came knocking on our door one day..
As I opened the door, what I saw was that right infront of our door is the beach leading to the sea.

What happened was, that our kind neighbours actually came and told me that they intended to build a tall wall infront of our entrance so as to keep the wave or the sea hitting directly onto our house, because they predict that a tsunami is coming our way. And the path that is leading the Tsunami wave is the little streams of water leading from the sea towards our house entrance.
They pointed toward the little stream which seems to form and is leading its way towards the entrance of our house.

They told me that they are gonna build a wall that is tall enough to cover up our house so that when the tsunami (wave) hit us, me and my family will be well protected. Even tho it does not really concern them but they are so kind and volunteer to fork out money to contribute building the wall up.

I was touched by these neighbours.

I am not sure why I had such a dream, probably in one way or another, these neighbours represents the wonderful classmates and my studymates who had been really supportive esp during these period of time. They took lots of initiative and endured the frustration I am going thru. I am touched and felt really bad about how miserable or frustrating it must have been on them.

I couldn't do much now but to only say "I am terribly sorry my buddies. And thanks for bearing with me all these while and been so understanding and supportive." I could not express my gratitude more enough. But I know that God will blessed them accordingly.

Its not easy to make sure that everyone is happy and comfort with you. But I guess, if I do my part to apologise for any unhappiness caused and tried my best not to dwell in it, then time will heal any unhappiness and things will get better and get in place. My friend is right, everyone has their own problem. We must know how to control our emotions and enjoy every moment.

I ask God for strength, knowledge and wisdom to do so.
Father in Heaven, pls I pray that God you will lead me and provide me with the peace and the joy with I need. The inner comfort which I need. Pray for happiness for everyone around me.

Joyce, how are u my dear. I am worried about you, I pray that you are fine. There are different season for different thing. This season seems rather long and almost unbearable at times, like the heat one feels under this unstable weather. But I know eventually, this season will be over and the new season will come. Tho I can't be with you but the Lord will always be there for you.
Still love you as I always do, cuz you are my best friend.

Will catch up with you when things are more settled over my side ya?
Meanwhile take care my dear. Pls pls do take care.

No comments: