Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Fight with Flu Bug

Wasn't feeling well since yesterday.
Nose kept running like no body's business.
Throat was sore and painful till I couldn't even swallow my saliva.
Wanted to visit the career fair at suntec but wasn't well enough to make it.

Went home straight and took medication to sleep.
However, despite taking medication..it didn't seems to get any better.
Had no choice but to skip Church service today.

Woke up about 2pm..suddenly remember there is a bottle of medicated honey which Sandra bought for me from Australia.
Took a spoonful of it and went to sleep.
After taking a few times of that honey...my throat miraculously heal..the pain was gone...Thank u Sandra..

However, head still painful and body still feel weak..fighting the battle with the Flu bug..
Mum gave me the lemon powder panadol which I used to take years back whenever I am down with flu and fever..just mixed it in hot water and honey..drink it and cover myself with blanket to sweat it out..(old traditional chinese method).

And a sleep and all the sweating..I woke up a few hours later feeling much better.
Now left the headache which needs to be cure..
will take panadol and sleep..
should be fine tomorrow.
I have work, interview and evening classes.

Just wanna say, thank you Sandra for your thoughtfulness.

Have a pleasant week.
Nite,

Angeline

No comments: