Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Happy day!

I seem to keep smiling the entire day today.
Today is a happy day as I told Master Wu Gui.

I see beams of goodness shinning at me....

First, my eldest godson actually took initiative to talk to me instead of me who normally took the initiative to talk to them.
He even asked if I am joining them for lunch..but I told him perhaps some other time.
Good to see this tiny little boy whom I used to carry in my arms when he was a baby, in the stage of becoming a fine young man.

His little sister never fails to greet me with hugs and kisses every time she sees me. Each time she does that, I felt so blessed.

Not only that, today I received gifts from the mothers of my god children.
Melissa, mum of my 3 godchildren bought me this nice belt from Shanghai during her recent business trip. (Thank you Melissa)


And Sandra who is in Melbourne Australia bought me this bottle of honey which she often tells me is good for my throat esp when I am unwell. And she bought me some gums too! I felt so so blessed...(Thank you Sandra) (Not forgetting to Thank you May and Swee Hock for passing Sandra's present to me.)


Hmm...Life is sooooooooo wonderful...(I remember what the show $$ Money not Enough 2 says...which I agreed.."The richest person is not how much $$$ you have..but rather..who and how many love ones you have that is always there for you.")
I am indeed very blessed...Thank you guys! Love you guys forever..Muck!!!

There are countless blessing in my life...
Truly each time as we sing this old traditional hymns during our church service "Count your blessing name them one by one, count your blessing see what God has done..." it reminds me again, not to just focus on the trouble itself..but look around me and start counting the blessings in my life..and soon, I am filled with thankfulness and happiness instead of worries and sadness.

It reminds me of what the bible says about just trusting in the Lord, watch just how God will open the windows of blessings and pour them out onto you...

Thank you Lord for every countless blessings in my life.

No comments: