Friday, July 3, 2009

Down with fever..

I have been down with high fever since wednesday nite..
At first suspected if I got H1N1..Swine Flu..cuz I had dinner with Professor Frank from Perth Royal Hospital on sunday..

Went to see doctor at 9.30pm..
clinic all close...
went into one clinic..told me they are close..I asked them how then..i am running high fever..then they relunctantly took me in..
After checking doctor say..should not be H1N1..my lungs/breathing is clear..
and the signs for H1N1 will only appear one week later after I got into contact..
and since my friend Frank is alright when I met him..I should be fine..
So he gave me three days mc..

However after resting a day..fever went up from 38 to 39 then to 38.3 to 38 to 37.7 then 38.1

Though fever subsided this morning to 36.6 after I apply the cool pad last nite..then it rise to 37.3 to 37.5 and then I think its time to consult another better doctor Green Cross.

Gave them a call and went down.
Doctor used that eye infrared thermometer to scan my eye and took temp..38.3..wow high..Doctor checked..and say..no a sign for H1N1..so need not worry..
But....need plenty of rest and water...and fresh air..
Cannot get into contact with people until next tuesday..as I might spread to them or get H1N1 at this period of time if I touch wood happent to get in contact with anyone who carries that virus..cuz body very weak now.

so..MC till Monday..Tuesday then can work.
I rang up bosses..drove to pick up my laptop chargers from office..asked my senior Daphne to bring downstair for me. I was wearing mask..so no worries..
I need to work from home just to avoid any inconvenience to my office. This is what I call commitment to work..if anyone doubted my committment to work.

Its one week to exam..yet to study..God pls help me..pray that I will feel better and can grab this MC days to study tho I still have to work from home and rest to get well..Pray for me ya? That God give me extra grace and mercy and power..
All in All I believe, God has a prefect plan for me for whatever that happens.

All the best to our exam everyone!
Cheers!
Gambatte!!!

No comments: